This Maven update brings a feature to automatic missions that will make your head spin !!
Now there is the possibility to turn any waypoint into an orbit or spiral! check out this video tutorial we have prepared! and to follow the entire change log of the update!
- Mission Planner Improvements:
- add the possibility to transform any waypoint into an “orbit waypoint”
- modifying the parameters of the “orbit waypoint” you can create any orbit or spiral in your autonomous mission
- orbit parameters:
- number of laps
- final radius
- final height
- add the possibility to transform a waypoint into a POI
- added the possibility to assign tags to the mission to classify it, there are predefined tags and the user can add other customized ones
- Improvements to the “by flight” function:
- now you can save POIs
- Improvements to the mission list:
- now you can choose to sort the list by modification date, mission name or mission location.
- now it is possible to filter the list of missions by tags or by mission location
- Minor improvements to the graphical interface
- (who doesn’t like rounded corners?)
- recompiled for full compatibility with iOS 15
- other small improvements under the hood to make it more responsive and ready for future updates