Designed to provide the most intuitive but yet powerful Waypoint Mission Functionality and the best VR FPV flight experience.
The app also brings other unique functions like VPG function, AR tracker, Virtual Copilot and More.
Autonomous Waypoint Mission
- complete solution for autonomous waypoint navigation
- easy and intuitive user interface to design the route
- POI functionality
- curved Path
- above the ground altitudes
- define mission “by Flight”
- interval Photos
- adjustable progressive and smooth rotation of the drone and the gimbal
- autonomous or semi-autonomous flight
- possibility of combining VR functionality with the waypoint mission
- convenient management to save and browse the missions
- up to 99 waypoints
- share mission
- support Native DJI Waypoint Mission and Virtual Stick Mission
- import Litchi Mission
- waypoint actions (including Bottom Light On/Off)
You can use this app with basically all VR headset in the market! the view is fully customisable to fit all needs, you can set position, dimension and eye-witdh.
Head-tracking – Move the gimbal with your head! you can move the gimbal -up and down (all supported drones)-left and right (Mavic 2 series and Mavic Air2).
Gimbal Modes: Follow / FPV
Enjoy the special animated On screen Display in VR mode! it will provide you all the informations that you need!
If you need to look around while wearing the VR headset (goggles) you can switch from Drone Point of View to Your Point of View (using the iPhone camera) by pressing a button on the remote controller.
Virtual Polygonal Geofence
- Virtual Polygonal Geofence (VPG for short) are user-defined geographic areas in which the drone can fly
- They are intended as an alternative to the standard circular distance limit managed by the drone firmware, which is not very useful in most scenarios
- Activating a VPG the application will prevent the drone from flying outside its perimeter, progressively slowing down the drone near the barriers until it stops
Each VPG can also be associated with:
- a minimum and maximum height
- a maximum speed
A totally new feature to the app, especially useful for drones without native Point of Interest functionality (e.g. Mavic Mini).
Choose a point on the map, then ask the copilot to control the Yaw Rotation and the camera to look at that point while you are free to manually fly the drone.
The copilot has also more advanced skills like “orbit” and “cable cam”.
The copilot will open the door to great shots even to inexperienced pilots!
The best place to learn more on the virtual copilot is our tutorial section.
You have three Augmented Reality Trackers that will help you orient yourself on the Drone video feed.
The green tracker will always show the Home position.
The red one will show you the Position and Distance of a Point of Interest that you can choose on Map.
The blue one shows the GPS position of the piloting device.
GPS Error, compass error or barometer sensor error could affect the accuracy of the tracker but will always be a great help to find your destination.
Trackers are available in normal mode, full screen and “VR” Mode.
The app is compatible and optimised for:
- Mavic Mini
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Mavic Pro Alpine
- Mavic Pro Platinum
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Mavic Air 2
- soon will add support to Phantom 3 series
- soon will add support to Phantom 4 series
- Mini 2 –> still NO (currently DJI didn’t opened the Mini 2 to third party developers, Mini 2 will be supported as soon as we can)
- Air 2s –> still NO (currently DJI didn’t opened the Air 2s to third party developers, Air 2s will be supported as soon as we can)
the application is constantly updated, check our blog to stay updated on news