Maven for Android is here!!
This is the first version of our app for Android devices! Tons of updates are expected in the coming months
Includes a faithful virtual co-pilot who will help you pilot the drone, allowing you to perform maneuvers such as:
- POI spotlight
- GPS Follow/Track ME
- Cable Cam
- Automatic Orbit
The app is compatible and optimized for:
- Mavic Air
- Mavic Air 2
- Mavic Air 2S
- Mavic Mini
- Mavic Mini 2
- Mavic Mini SE
- Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
- Mavic 2 Enterprise
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Mavic Pro Alpine
- Mavic Pro Platinum
- Mavic Pro
- a totally new feature to the app, especially useful for drones without native Point of Interest functionality (e.g. Mavic Mini)
- choose a point on the map, then ask the copilot to control the Yaw Rotation and the camera to look at that point while you are free to manually fly the drone
- the copilot has also more advanced skills like “orbit” ,”Follow / Track ME”, “cable cam” , check the manual
- the copilot will open the door to great shots even to inexperienced pilots!
Follow ME! *
a complete GPS follow functionality that include
- -Track Me (follow from any direction)
- -Altitude follow**
- -Orbit while follow
- -automatic home point update
- -live follow parameter update
* requires a GPS-equipped device
** requires a Barometer Sensor-equipped device
Unique function that allows you to take smooth shots of your points of interest. Also great for creating hyperlapses.
Orbits to the max! No other app allows you the flexibility to change orbit radius and speed while it’s running! A real fun
- You have three Augmented Reality Localizer that will help you orient yourself on the Drone video feed.
- The green locator will always show the Home position, the red one will show you the Position and Distance of a Point of Interest that you can choose on Map. The blue one show the GPS position of the piloting device
- GPS Error, compass error or barometer sensor error could affect the accuracy of the localizer but will always be a great help to find your destination.
Complete access to all camera settings
Sync flight logs to AirData UAV
The variety of android devices is so high that we can’t be sure it works on every device, and we can’t test them all, so to avoid selling you an application that might not work we decided that you can download and try the application for free.
It will be impossible to record videos from the drone while using the virtual copilot. Video recording will be unlocked via an in app purchase
The app require Android 7 or higher.
A device equipped with GPS is required for “follow / track me” functionality.
A device equipped with Barometer sensor is required for ” altitude follow” functionality.
Maven Lite 1.0.1
- Added the ability to use the phone vertically in some activities for user convenience
- Minor bug fixes
Maven Lite 1.0.2
- Fixed an issue that could cause the app to crash if attempting to access flight logs without first granting the app access to files
Maven Lite 1.0.3
- Fixed an issue that prevented some information from displaying correctly on the screen when the user selected a custom system font size.
- Fixed an issue that could crash the app when the user didn’t give permission for the app to know the exact location.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the drone’s location from appearing on the map.
Maven Lite 1.0.4
- Optimized the interface for displays smaller than 5 inches
- Fixed an issue that could prevent some settings from displaying correctly on some devices
- Improved stability
Maven Lite 1.0.5
- Italian language added (other languages will be added soon)
- Added voice feedback for take off, landing and return home
- Minor graphical improvements