Improvement of the virtual copilot
- improved the transition to a different radius during a high speed orbit
- improved automatic yaw during follow me
- Improved stability and fixed minor bugs
Maven 3.11.7 – change log
Fixed a “small” incompatibility with iOS 16.1 made the app extremely slow to the point of crashing when editing the Waypoint missions.
Maven 3.11.6 – change log
- Fixed incompatibility with the Air 2S and the latest firmware (October 27, 2022)
- Now with the mini, mini2 and mini SE the load mode (propeller cage) is automatically disabled when needed (most of the app functions require it to be disabled)
Maven 3.11.5 – change log
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevented WiFi-only iPads from showing drone distance
- Fixed an issue that prevented the map from working correctly when a drone was connected but had not yet locked onto the GPS satellites
- Fixed an issue that prevented the exposure lock button from being visible on some devices
- Reduced the size of augmented reality trackers
- Reduced CPU load when using virtual stick missions and when using virtual geofences, optimizing processes and eliminating unnecessary ones
This update does not contain new features, but we believe it is important that all existing ones should work at their best, and there is always room for improvement.
I leave you with a video of a test done with this latest version of Maven running on an old iPhone 5S
17 Replies to “Maven 3.11.8 – change log”
Posso usare Maven con mini uno?
Looking forward to testing the Maven product with my DJI Mini 2 Drone to see its performance with your product, thanks.
Ciao, come si fa da app a selezionare la modalità sport, normale e cinema con il mavic mini 1? Grazie
ciao, dalle impostazioni della app,
oppure tenendo premuto il tasto di registrazione video si cambia modalità ciclicamente
I’m loving the Maven app for my mini 2! Any ETA when “mapping” will be available?
sorry no ETA yet
Sorry for the inconvenience, i am the owner of a mavic mini 1 with the waypoint function works fine, while with copilot it tells me that it is disabled . I use an apple ipad air 2.
YOU have not answered me, I ask you kindly, why the co-pilot is disabled.
The problem is solved
Looking forward to updates
There are settings which cannot be done in Maven (3.11), but requires DJI Fly. Examples are: yaw and pitch speeds. Other settings CAN be done in Maven and also in DJI Fly.
It will be helpful with a table of all settings, showing in which App they are set. It will save pre-flight time. Please.
Thanks for an otherwise great App that has increased my joy of drone flying a lot!
Setting Yaw and Pitch speed would be a great feature and would lead to butter smooth Co-Pilot movies 🙂 when setting these e.g. in cinematic mode.
Please in waypoint edit mission mode the application always go in freeze and exit after some seconds. It’s impossible to edit.
My iPhone (12mini) is updated with last iOS 16.1.1.
update 3.11.7 fixed the problem
Having just come from a Phantom 2 Vision+ I was really missing the Home Lock (especially) and Course Lock features. Then I discovered Maven and I am now a fan for life. You deserve so much more than a few £/€/$ for what you do for dji drone users. Unfortunately, money is all I have to give you apart from unbounded praise. Thank you, a million times thank you! Brian