This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Fixed an issue that prevented WiFi-only iPads from showing drone distance
- Fixed an issue that prevented the map from working correctly when a drone was connected but had not yet locked onto the GPS satellites
- Fixed an issue that prevented the exposure lock button from being visible on some devices
- Reduced the size of augmented reality trackers
- Reduced CPU load when using virtual stick missions and when using virtual geofences, optimizing processes and eliminating unnecessary ones
This update does not contain new features, but we believe it is important that all existing ones should work at their best, and there is always room for improvement.
I leave you with a video of a test done with this latest version of Maven running on an old iPhone 5S